Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who needs a puppy when...

This weekend Kate & I took care of our neighbors' dog Tilly(or T T) while they were out of town. In doing so, Tilly reminded me of all the "puppy things" Chandler does.



He gets around on all on 4's

He sits for a few minutes

Or just chills around the house






He does all sorts of tricks

He pants & slobbers










He chews on shoes & squeaky toys

He begs for food


And he's a man's best friend.










So we don't need a puppy... we have Chandler!

6 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Adorable! Now he just needs to catch a frisbee in his mouth.

jfbast said...

and so much cuter, [usually] less smelly, and probably doesn't lick you as often.

Fred and Meili said...

That is really cute! It made me laugh! I love it!

The Nunes' said...

I think Chandler needs to come to our house for a visit because our kids are dying for a puppy! I keep telling them that once I have all of them potty trained then I can start working on potty training a dog! I don't think they are going to let us hold out much longer though!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

He is so cute. I love the rosey cheeks, and his sparkling eyes. Who needs a dog, when you have so much going on with your little family. We are feeling the "animal" pressure. With only one 4 year old, and so far... no others on the way. The jury is still out.

Ps, I know Lehi isn't exactly tiny anymore. But my cousins live there. Chris, and Tara Call. They have 3 adopted boys? They are a darling family. Just wondering if you had the chance to meet them. They are so great!Anyway!

Unknown said...

And his hair is as soft as a puppy. I am really getting attached to this kid--he is so dang cuddly!