Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sugar House Park

This is just one of the beautiful parks this state has to offer... Sugar House! The weather was gorgeous today so we grabbed a bag of bread, a blanket & the camera. We picked up Natalie on the way & enjoyed ourselves by the pond. We feed the ducks, Kate chased the pigeons, Chan put EVERYTHING in his mouth & don't forget my personal favorite... people watching.

Aren't those mountains fabulous?!

What did he find this time?

Who's the pigeon here?



Look at that technique!

Picking out their personal favorites.







More "Sugar" to come... we just loved this place!

5 comments:

Alan said...

Will was sitting on my lap as I read this post. He pointed to the pic of Kate smiling by the ducks and said "click on it, mommy!" When it came up full size he said "It's our Katers!! Come on, let's go get her!" I wish we could!! Can't wait to see you guys soon. -christie

Kari said...

Sommer, I absolutely LOVE the pink princess slippers she is wearing in those pictures. That cracks me up! What a beautiful place! It must be so fun to live there!

jfbast said...

those mountains really are fabulous. great picture.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Kate is getting. I loved your post on puppies...DON'T EVER GET ONE! I paid $500 for a stupid dog and gave it away a year later. Wish we were there to people watch with you - Jay gets mad at me when I do so hardly ever get away w/ it. How are you liking Utah? Don't think Tiff likes it that much...

Cheramie said...

i love the pink heels! it looks like she can balance in them better than i could!