Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday: Dinner at Pei Wei with the Taylor's. Kate was excited to share her Lo Mein noodles with her little buddy Wyatt (or what Kate calls him Y Y).
Saturday: I woke up with a head cold. Steve & Kate had a daddy daughter date at the movies & saw, Horton Hears a Who that afternoon. Chan & I stayed home to do last minute stuff for the baby shower I helped give my friend Natalie.
(Kate had every treat imaginable in her bag for the movies.)
Sunday: My head cold got worse. Steve took both kids to church while I slept the afternoon & evening away. He even scrunched Kate's hair & put mousse in it... way to go Steve!
Monday morning: The head cold has almost gone away, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping... I think Spring is finally here this week!

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Glad your feeling better-it stinks being sick when you've got others to take care of. Thank goodness your hubby can hold down the fort! you scored there! GO SOMMER

Josh and Nat said...

You threw the best shower known to woman! Thank you so much! I love you!

Ashley said...

yeah, right! it will probably snow again!! its already almost in the 90's here.