Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cookie Monster!

Today Kate helped me make & eat M & M / Chocolate Chip cookies with the left over M & M's from Easter!
She is a big fan of Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. Probably because he's always stuffing one of her favorite treats in his mouth. When she was admiring the plate of cookies, she pointed to them & said, this "A" cookie, this "E" cookie, this "T" cookie. She informed me that I was eating a "C" cookie. I guess she thinks all cookies should have letters on them, just like the ones on Sesame Street... or she's just one smart cookie!




8 comments:

Julee said...

lol That is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!! You are making me crave cookies now!!! Kate is just beautiful!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Sommer! I could just tell the second I saw your daughters picture, that she was yours. I lucked out and found you through Jodi's blog. I am so happy I did! Your family is just darling, and I am so happy you guys are doing well, and are healthy. I would love to keep in touch with you! I am still in envy of your terriffic curls. It looks like you passed them on! Nice tastey cookies too. Oh that I were a better mom. Good for you.

Aimee (Cutright) Teerlink

Marcie and Holly said...

YUM! Those look so good. Nice work girls!

Mary Ann said...

it's always fun to make cookies with my girls too.. i would eat them all if i were her, those look great!!

jfbast said...

"Mmm cOOkies!yum yum yum yum..." who doesn't love Cookie Monster? 'Tookies' are my son's favorite treat, too.

The Nunes' said...

OK, can I just call her Sommer Jr.! I've always thought she looks like you, but man, in these pictures she's your little mini-me! Too Cute!!!

Alan said...

Wow, why don't you live here? Those look divine. -christie

Jen & Blake said...

Yummy! It is making me hungry looking at that plate. I'm so glad you got to go to conference, what an awesome experience! Your kids are getting so big and always look so cute:)