Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend of FUN!

My sisters came to visit for the long weekend and cheered me on at the Swiss Days 10K in Midway. Afterwards, we walked up and down the 180 plus booths, purchased a few items and laughed at silly and not so silly things since we were all sleep deprived!
I convinced Mary and Becky to run it with me too (a chilly 43 degrees that morning)
***Prerace picture***



Julie, Mary and I post race picture, all sweaty and tired!


My sisters and I also attended cousin Haylee's volleyball tournament all weekend at BYU, where she plays for the Idaho State Bangles.
She is AWESOME!

Cousins, sisters & Auntie after the game

2 comments:

Anjanette said...

I would have loved to do that with you guys. I need motivation to keep in shape. Great job.

The Cluffs said...

So good to see you! That pic of Haylee you took is awesome. Good job on your run!