Friday, September 24, 2010

My First Birthday!

On my special day... my family came into my room singing Happy Birthday, while wearing birthday hats, before dad had to leave to work! My mom let me have "breakfast in bed" (a warm bottle and eggs and toast after presents) before going into the family room to open presents. The room was decorated with red streamers, a dozen balloons and a traditional birthday sign (made by mom and Kate ). I had a lot of help from Kate and Chan opening my presents. I played with my new dollies (from Kate and Nana and Papa) and pink pony (from mom and dad) all day.






Around 5:30pm we met my dad at his work and went to pick up take out from the Brick Oven (pizza and pasta is one of my favorites). We took it to a park up Provo Canyon where we had a picnic, played with the Frisbee and Kate gave me stroller rides!




Afterwards, we went back home for ice cream and cake. Boy, did I dig in!







My dad gave me a tubby to get me all clean, where I played with my new tub toys (from Chandler) and then snuggled in my new pajamas (from Gramma and Papa) before going to bed!
Thank you for the FUN day, all the presents and phone calls.
p.s. that is not my first zit on my nose, it is a carpet burn from my brother dragging me by my ankles down the hall. I guess I forgot to raise my head while screaming!
*** I have 6 teeth, not walking...yet, say: momma, dadda, hi, wow, uh-oh, wave hello and goodbye. Love books, babies, to swing, tubby time, going for walks, playing in the toilet. Don't like animals, the sun in eyes and my pestering brother!***

2 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Happy first birthday Sage!!! You are a doll!!!!

Alisha said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday Sage!! So fun that Mason was born on the same day.