Thursday, September 30, 2010

Snip Snip

I thought Sagey's hair felt a little thin on top when putting mousse in it this morning...



...and knew why when I found this in the entry way, while putting on our shoes!


Who's to blame? The Rascal!
( he got a lecture from Kate, on how he did not go to hair cutting school like Aunt Lacey and Aunt MJ so he should not be cutting any one's hair. And it's dangerous!)





Now her hair doesn't cover up the bruise on her forehead from falling on a chair at church.

But she is still stinkin' CUTE!



5 comments:

Josh and Nat said...

EXCUSE ME!?? and AUNT NATALIE!

The Cluffs said...

Oh no! you are right though she is really cute, little blondie!

Alisha said...

She sure is :)

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

HAHA I love the Chan stories! Her hair is so light I love it!

Summertime Designs said...

She is super cute! We have multiple haircut stories, so I am glad I am not alone!