Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Kate


1. For some reason, Kate can't see without these glasses two or three times a week. "Mom, one day I won't need these glasses when I get "eyetacts."
(Most of the time I make her take them off while I am talking to her because I can't take her seriously.)

2. While shopping for some new school clothes, she held up a dress and said, "this is ridiculously cute!"

3. While watching Dragon Tales, Chandler was telling her that he wanted to fly with dragons. She then piped in and said, " I hate to tell you this Chan, but dragons aren't real!"

4. "Lets call Aunt Shanda and tell her not to forget to bring me a birthday present to Disneyland."

5. "Mom, when can I get a fish?" When you're seven. "How about when I turn ten?" Even better.
6. "I don't want to be a mom. "Why not? " I might get lost when I drive my kids to Target!"

7. "Mom, how old will Chandler and Sage be when I turn 99?" Chan will be 97 and Sage will be 95. "Yes!! I will still be the oldest!"

8. "Can we have something different for dinner, like breakfast?"

9. Last week when I picked her up from preschool, the first thing she shouted was, "mom, today was the best day... I was the line leader!"

10. "Did you fight with your sisters and brother when you were little?" Yes, of course. "Was that making a good choice?"


7 comments:

Miken Harding said...

What a hoot! Love the glasses, she's awesome. I hope we get to go to BYU next year for Phil's masters-we gotta get our kids together! YEah for the concert-how fun. Congrats on your home-so exciting, and way to go on your run-you look great!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

She is a little cookie cut out of her mama!

Alisha said...

Way too cute!! Love it!

The Cluffs said...

So funny and cute! She totally looks like you in those pics.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Hilarious!! Our little buckwheat comedian.

Allred's said...

oh my gosh, i could just eat her all up....SHe IS RIDICULOUSLY CUTE herself!!

Brit Warner said...

Ha! Those are so funny!