Friday, May 9, 2008

"Jump On It"

Boy did we get our exercise tonight! We went to a place called Jump On It, where they have 30+ trampolines all lined up together & nets around the perimeter. Plus, four blow up bouncers & nine basketball hoops mounted to the walls. Although Kate & Chan kept a constant smile on their face, I think Steve & I had just as much fun. (Sorry that most of these pictures are blurry... not real great with action photos).

"Stop taking pictures mom & just bounce me".

Chandler thinks Steve is a trampoline too.





Kate doing a little jig!Weeeeeee!






And yes, at age thirty I've still got it... back flip & toe touch!

3 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

It's a 10! All those kolt days are still there:) This looks awesome! I loved your Cinco de Mayo pics too, the kids are getting soooo big!

Kari said...

Yes, you certainly still got it! I couldn't do that, my legs would break off! Youre looking good lady!

The Halls said...

I guess once a cheerleader always a cheerleader!!!! lookin like a hot mama