Saturday, May 17, 2008

"The Heat Is On"!

Today it hit 81 degrees! We grabbed our suits & the sunscreen, called "Nan" & Josh & spent the day in Aunt Jane & Uncle Bob's swimming pool.
"No, I cannot see, but I'm ready to get my feet wet"!

Chan chilling in his floating cabana.







Kate & the men had fun doing "tricks"!

*** Yes, I know there aren't any pictures of Natalie & I... she is having a baby in 20 days so I am honoring her request & I'm always happy to be the designated picture taker!

4 comments:

Josh and Nat said...

I KNEW you were one of my best friends for a reason!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

If you think swimming at 81 degrees is fun then Kate and Chan man will have a blast at 101 degrees when you come see us!

Mary Ann said...

yeah.. so glad you can enjoy the warm weather..

Marcie and Holly said...

Cute pics! Looks like tons of fun!