Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco at Sugar House

Tonight we had a fiesta dinner at Sugar House Park with some old & new friends. Everyone brought a few dishes to share so we had plenty to eat. The kids ran around, fed the ducks, collected pine cones, & took a swing at the sombrero pinata. The adults threw around the football & Frisbee, laughed at the kids & enjoyed the each others company. What a great evening... thanks Natalie & Josh!

Kate gave it all she had... with both ends of the bat.




Collecting all their loot.

Chan Chan the thumb man!











She wore me out by just watching her. She's racing back to put her pine cone in the Frisbee.












Aren't they cute?

7 comments:

Kari said...

What a great time! Your Kate is spitting image of you. She's a doll. What great fun for cinco de mayo!

Kari said...

Oops and I forgot to mention how cute your Chandler boy is. Such a cutie!

Julee said...

How fun!! I love Katie's shoes!! Do they happen to be Puddle Jumpers? I've seen those and am in love with them!!! I can't believe how big and adorable Chandler is getting!!!

The Halls said...

Can we say Chandler looks just like his daddy!!!So cute and of course Kate is a mini Sommer ya I don't know what its like to have a child look like me! oh well

Miken Harding said...

What fun personalities they are developing! Looks like a blast!

Alisha said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Kate and Chandler are so cute.

The Cluffs said...

Hey Som! How are you! Chandler is so cute! I cant believe how big he is. I cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Hey if you want to bring an extra suitcase to take your maternity clothes home. I dont need them anymore for awhile!!!