Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Kate


1. Kate, when are you going to start listening? "On Tuesday."
2. "When can we play with our cousins, Quarter (Porter) and Hunter?"
3. "Sometimes I wish I was 12." Why? "Because that is my favorite number."
4. "Mom, can we have Robin (Ramen) for lunch?"
5. (While saying her prayers) "Help us make good choices, like ummmm... raising our hands to come to Earth."
6. "How bout eddiebody (everybody) listens to me."
7. What song should we sing for Family Home Evening? "I know, how bout Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip -n- Dales Rescue Rangers."
8. "Mom do you know what 16 plus 16 is?" Yes, 32. "Right mom, you are so smart."
9. While I was saying a prayer Kate whispers during it, "you are forgetting to bless McKay on his mission."
10. "Lets call Aunt Shanda and ask her if she can teach me how to ice skate." Lets not!
11. "I don't want to be a mom, I just want to be a gramma."
12. "Mom, why can we only go to the temple on Sundays?" We don't, it's actually not open on Sunday. "Then why does the song say, I love to see the temple, I'm going there Sunday (someday)?"
13. We were driving and she saw a dog out the window and shouted... "what kind of dog is that?" I don't know. "Maybe I should call Nana and ask her, she likes dogs."
14. "Lets play a game in like zero minutes, that means NOW!"
15. "Chandler, I will help you. It's my job because I'm the big sister."

5 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Wow a regular comedian!. She just gets cuter every day.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love those! I loved reading your blog today! Heaths little finger used to get so raw, when he sucked his hands. Bag balm once or twice a day help to take care of it. And he hated the taste. But I can't help it. I just think it is so cute when they are thumb suckers!

Brit Warner said...

This is cute :)

The Cluffs said...

How funny!!! She is so cute, I can't believed she remembers my boys. That is too funny!!! She is hilarious just like her mommy and aunties!!!!

The Cluffs said...

By the way...
it was 3 canker sores!!!! UGH!