Friday, February 26, 2010

Heartsy

Dear Nana,

Thank you for the Valentine sticky notes. I spent over 30 minutes decorating every single wall in my room, using every single sticky. I told my mom to close her eyes and then yelled, "Surprise! Doesn't it look HAPPY?" Trust me, she was really surprised! The first thing she said was, "WOW, you've been busy!" But she loved them because it put a big smile on her face.

I hope you have a "Happy" day too!

Love,

Kate


p.s. now if only I can keep Chandler from destroying them.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so cute.

It makes me happy, too, Kate!

Alisha said...

Too cute!! Looks like a lot of work went into it.

Tiff Hunt said...

so cute!!! Her little smile is ADORABLE!!

Lexa said...

Actually that is really cute, I might have to take that idea and run with it in the girls room :)

Summertime Designs said...

That is so fun. She looks so proud of her accomplishment. And yes, it does scream "Happy!" I think I'll need to go find me some Post-It notes and start decorating!

Jen & Blake said...

How funny! It really looks good! I just can't get over how big your kids are getting and your baby, 5 months!! They are super cute and so fun to read about. I love Kate's sayings! I hope you are all doing great!!