Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Weekend

Friday night, Cousin Sheila hosted the annual "Curtis Cousins" party with delicious food and games.


Cousin Anna playing "charades!"

Cousin Katie with baby Rhett and Cousin Sarah with baby Sage.


Saturday morning we went to the "Sticky Shoe" theater on Main Street in American Fork to watch Princess and the Frog.



Afterwards, we went to the Legacy Center for some swimming and exercise.







***While Steve and the kids were swimming inside, it was snowing outside!***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I want to hurt you now.

"Charades"? I look like I'm going insane! Sommer, you're killing me!

Hippofatamus said...

I stumbled across your blog, quite by accident. By way of the "next blog" button up top. Just wanted to say I think you have a beautiful family! I must ask about the "sticky shoe theatre" is that a nickname ofr ti, or is it really called that? It made me chuckle at any rate!