Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Springville Outing

We ventured out to Springville Saturday afternoon. A quaint little town located roughly twenty miles south of us and "home to one of the oldest, largest and most beautiful Museums of Art in the state." Some friends from AZ, who are originally from Orem, told us of a great place to get some real Mexican food... La Casita. And since we have a La Casita in Thatcher, Arizona, we knew we couldn't pass it up!
Afterwards, we took a dip in Springville's indoor community pool. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time we were there. I felt like I was in the Remember the Titans or Sandlot era (we should of worn our poodle skirts). Everything was classic old: chipping, rusting, humming, falling or cracking. However, a great time was had by all!
Thanks RJ & Lori... we loved it!

The original sign.

Steve & I got a kick out of the only banner hanging from the wall...no Olympians from Springville, but they are sure proud!


Lets all jump in!

Till next time... maybe?!

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Hey we've eaten there before! Good food. You are right next to my husbands stomping grounds.

Allred's said...

I love Springville, it's classic and your time at the pool looks like it was too.

cabrenchley said...

You guys always live it up. Looks like fun. We can't wait to see you this December. We would love to have you stay with us in the new house.

Lori & Rj said...

I am glad you liked it! I would eat it everyday if I could. It was fun to get together with you guys while we were in Utah.