Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daily Quotes from Kate...


1. Every morning Monday through Friday: "Mom, where's dad?" He's at work. "Oh, I miss him!"
2. "Mom, I need that." No you don't. "But I do's!"
3. "My tummy hurts, I hungry... see." (as she lifts up her shirt)
4. "Mom, have you seen my golly(dolly), I wost(lost) her?"
5. "Silly ol' Chan."
6. "I know you once upon a dream" (most of the time dragging/dancing with Chan)
7. "I want to share your drink."
8. Kate have you my shoes? "Uummm... nope, sorry."
9. After taking the trash outside: "Where were you's, I wost(lost) you?"
10. "Want to watch a show(movie)?"
11. "I needs to get the ants off my teeth...see." (pointing to her teeth)
12. After getting into chap stick or lip gloss: "What do you think?" (puckering her lips)
13. Let's go get dressed. "Where are we going?"
14. When we pass by a church... there are four on the way to preschool: "I see a nursery. I need a dress, my tights, my shoes, my friends."
15. "It gark(dark) outside. I need a tubby." (running to get pajamas)

4 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

She's too cute can't wait to see you guys! Only 4 and 1/2 weeks right?

Allred's said...

That is so cute. I love the things kids say, I just wish I would have written them all down when they were little, but I only thought of it when they were 3 and 1, however, they still say cute things. I love her ants on her teeth.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I need some tights and some friends too?!

Terri said...

I LOVE little kid quotes. Those are great. You have to save this to show her when she's older. I like reading the things my mom wrote down when I was little. Your kids are so cute.