Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted...


...yes, yes I did. After I locked the kids and myself out of the house, called Steve to ask if he could leave work to come & unlock the door, called Kate's preschool teacher to tell her we were going to be late, shivered outside for twenty minutes in the thirty- six degree weather & made small talk with the salt rock man who was filling up the ten gallon buckets because we are getting snow tonight!
But hey, I'm not complaining. Chan & I didn't wait one second in line... there was no line!

4 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

Wow no line!?! That's great! I LOVED your costumes, so cute! It looks like you are having such a fun time in UT. Finding fun places and things to do:)

Alisha said...

Good for you. That's nice there was no line, I should have waited. Anyways, my blog will be going private soon so I'll need your email address if you still want to look.

Allred's said...

At least you got out and did it. I am proud of you for contributing to our country. One year we had to wait in line for 4 hours. It was miserable and many people left, so I am glad you didn't have a line, that is the best way to roll.

Becky said...

What? You didn't come over when you were locked out? I would have sat you down and stuffed you full of hot chocolate :)