Saturday, March 15, 2008

Princess Wishes Come True!




Yesterday Lacey, Kate & I went to Princesses on Ice at the Arena in downtown SLC. Kate wasn't the only one that had a great time. Although, she was the only one making commentary every 2.8 seconds. Between all her ooooh's & ahhhhh's, kissing noises (when the Princes came out), screaming, laughing, waving, clapping & my favorite, the oh no's... she kept us entertained too! Kate loved it so much, she couldn't take her eyes off the skating rink long enough to take a picture with Aunt Lacey. I would say we all got our money's worth out of this magical event.

3 comments:

Christie said...

So cute Sommer. Kate is growing too fast!! Glad you are having so much fun with Aunt Lacey- soak it up while you can!

Mary Ann said...

how fun! my girls would LOVE something like that! you are such a fun mom..

Miken Harding said...

So fun, way to make her happy. I wish my mom would have taken me to the circus...but someday i'll get over it:) She will never ever forget that! Way to go MOM!