Thursday, March 6, 2008

Potty Trained, 2 Teeth & a Mission Call!

We have some exciting news...Kate is officially potty trained(thanks to my mom who helped me through it when she was here).
Our little inch worm has two bottom teeth poking in(sorry not the best picture, but they are there).
My little sister Lacey, received her mission call today to Washington D.C. North- Spanish speaking. She reports to the MTC a few weeks after she graduates from ASU! Although we are going to miss her like crazy, we are so excited for her and her decision to go. (The kids and I might have to do a few drive by's the MTC this summer)!
We are counting down the days for her arrival to Lehi next week. We have lots to do.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

super exciting stuff! congrats on that!

Jenny said...

That is so exciting for Lacy. Missions are wonderful, horrible experiences.

Marcie and Holly said...

That is SO neat! First of all, kate looks JUST like you, Sommer! Twinkies! And, I didn't even know Lacy put in her papers. That is SO exciting. I bet everyone is happy she is speaking Spanish!

Miken Harding said...

P.T....great! Teeth...jealous-B still has no teeth or hair....Mission...best decision she could have ever made! I would love to go back, just for a day or two and get spritually re-energized!