Friday, August 15, 2008

"Look Mom, Thickers"

Today we met Kate's new preschool teacher... Miss Tecia! She let Kate choose a little bag, where inside was her own crayons, safety scissors and Play-Doh. When it was time to go, Miss Tecia told her she needed to leave the bag at school. Of course Kate started crying and said, "that mine". Miss Tecia was successful in trading her the bag for a sheet of Halloween stickers.
This is what Kate looked liked when we pulled up to the post office. She said, "look mom, thickers". Yes, I see that Kate! Yes, I let her go inside the post office looking like this. Yes, she received a lot of stares & chuckles. Yes, even a few comments, "Wow, you like stickers", "you look like my granddaughter", "you've been having fun"! And Yes, this girl LOVES "thickers"!


All smiles

The legs

Miss "Thicker"

5 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I love the THICKERS thats a good look for miss Kate. I cant wait to hear all about pre school.

Tiff Hunt said...

That is so cute! Where is this pre-school? I want to start Ady next year!

Marie said...

So cute!!!
I think the reunion is a great idea. I will call you tomorrow on my way home from work.

Ashley said...

you should get some Jesus stickers too, and then she can decorate herself for church! ellie started preschool too.

Lexa said...

She is the most adorable little girl! She has your smile for sure! I can't believe she's ready for preschool already! Take care!