Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Isn't It Lovely?

Everything she does with her hands is just beautiful... from the packaging, to her hand writing and of course her incredible jewelry creations. Who, you might ask? Angela Henrie!
I was chosen from a hat for her Angela Henrie Minis contest last week, just for leaving a comment on her blog. OK, maybe I left a few comments, but I really wanted to win something of hers for Kate... and I did! Lucky ME! We just got it in the mail today and Kate's eyes lit up when I told her it was hers.
Check out her blog of Minis for your daughters, nieces & friends (this wasn't the last giveaway either). Don't forget to check out her women's jewelry as well... they're just beautiful!
Thank you Angela... WE LOVE IT!
The package.

Here she is!

Up close and personal.

Isn't it lovely?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her jewelry, too (big surprise). I'm hinting to Alan for something from Angela Henrie for my big 30th, we'll see!

Congrats on being the big winner

The Layman Family said...

wow- that necklace is adorable! and I love how girly Kate is. precious. and congrats on your big race. I'm training for a mini little 5k and i'm dying, haha! but way to go. i know it's not easy!

My World said...

Totally cute!!! Goes perfectly with a cute little girl!

Thanks for the tip on her website!

the ence family said...

summer, just read your comment on my blog.... little slow I suppose... anyway, no trips to utah outside of the services for Rich's mom... that took all our time and $$$$ :) I was sad to hear we were gone during your visit... when do you think you'll be down again???

Marcie and Holly said...

That necklace is stunning! I LOVE it. I'm so glad you were the big winner! Missing you her in AZ. Marcie and I want to go to Sisters who wear jeans around the world 2 (whatever that movie is called- I ALWAYS forget!) this week and it made me remember when we saw the first one with you and Shanda! Fun times!

Allred's said...

I think your model is what's "so lovely" she really is such a beautiful little girl.