Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years EVE Fun!

We spent the day in American Fork Canyon at Tibble Fork Reservoir with family and friends, having a snow day again. There is no way around it here.

The view from the van on the ride there.


Cousin Elizabeth and Kate

Chandler saying, "I got you" to Elizabeth

This little girl LOVES the snow (she didn't get it from her mother).

Happy Sage, keeping warm in the van.

Kate waiting to go for a ride.

Daddy and Chandler

Me... a little nervous!

Daddy and Kate sledding.

Kate loving it!

Driving home.
***Thank you Cattani's for sharing your snow mobiles.***

5 comments:

The Cluffs said...

I just love that picture of Sage! So stinken cute! Happy New Year to you guys! We will see you next week!!!

Anonymous said...

that picture of sage looks just like you sommer!!! super cute!!! love to see all the fun activities you guys do!! happy new year! :)

Anjanette said...

You're way better than me. Nate said this morning we should go sledding. I told him that 'we' were not and he could take them and sent him on his way. I really just hate being cold and wet. The picture of Sage is so cute. I love her smile.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Coldddd! Just seeing you on that snowmobile with the frost sledge on the windshield, reminds me that I live in the place I should. Oh my gosh!

Sarah LeSueur said...

Hi Summer! This is Sarah LeSueur. I fould your blog through Natalie's. Your family is gowing and your kids are adorable! Good to see you. I have a blog: texassundevils.blogspot.com