Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day weekend Recap!

We did no "Laboring" all weekend long... we hit up Swiss Days in Midway, a birthday party at the pool, walks around the neighborhood, watched college football on TV, enjoyed classic 80's movies when the kids went to bed, carousel rides at the mall, breakfast at IHOP & ice cream sundaes while visiting-playing with the MacFarlane cousins! Wish we had these "no Laboring" weekends more often.






We woke up Monday morning with snow on the mountains!












4 comments:

Shawna said...

We were so close to coming to Utah this past weekend. I love Swiss Days and was fine with not going until I saw our pictures. I love Swiss Days. I went last year with a friend and bought so much stuff she had to mail it to me. I couldn't take it on the plane with me when I flew home!
Loved the pictures. The kids are so cute!

Sarah S. said...

Hey Sommer, I'm so glad you found me and left a comment so I could find you. Your family is so cute. I think I could eat your little boy up! Congrats on your 1/2 marathon that is a major accomplishment in my book. It will be fun to keep in touch with you.

Mary Ann said...

My friend said that swiss days is the coolest place! she went up there from Chandler. I want to go somday.. sounds awesome!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

What fun you got to go to Swiss Days. I love Swiss Days. Went a couple of years ago and wanted to buy something from everyone. It was so fun. Hopefully I can go next year. Looks like you had lots of fun!