Saturday, January 12, 2008

Let the Tubing Begin!

Today we had fun taking the kids tubing at Soldier Hallow in Midway. It's about an 35 min. drive from our house. Kate wasn't old enough to go down the actual hill, but they had a designated 3 years and younger spot fenced off where the parents could pull their kids around. As you can tell from the first picture, our little "snow leopard" wasn't too sure about it. As the pulling continued she didn't want us to stop! We can't wait until they are both old enough so we can race down the big hill all together.

6 comments:

The Cluffs said...

That first picture is so cute. She looks a little scared! I love the pink snow suit and Chandler is so cute in that hat!!!

Miken Harding said...

What fun memories! Love the outfit!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Sommer! this is Julie Jones!(didn't we have many years of jewelry together?) i blog hopped here and found your cute family! you are still gorgeous! and your kiddos are adorable! so fun to find ya!

cabrenchley said...

Looks so fun but very cold. I am such a wimp. Chandler continues to look different every time you post. We miss you guys.

Tiff Hunt said...

Hey Sommer, Nicole said that you moved up here! How do you like the freezing cold? I am not a huge fan! Anyway, I for sure will have to take you up on your offer!! I just took my blog private, so send me your email, so I can invite you! huntfamily03@gmail.com

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Brrrr! Is that the Black Diamonds slope she is going down? Fun times!