Tuesday, January 22, 2008

5 Days of Fun!

Steve's parents came to Utah over MLK weekend to spruce up their condo. They are renting it out all year round to skiers, conference goers, vacationers or to those who just want to relax. We had a good time with them while they were here. Our time was full of dining, scrabble, root beer floats, orange whip jell-o, a Curtis family fireside, movies, laughing, IKEA and more dining out! While they were here, we had our biggest snow storm. That was not fun.
Thank you for such a great weekend... come back soon.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Holy cow.. that is alot of snow!! How fun that your kids get to go tubing! cute pictures. I met your dad the other day..he is so nice!

Unknown said...

BRRR!

At times, I admit, I am glad I am still here in AZ during the good weather months. But, I am aching to live with my husband again. I hear you are going to get even more snow.

Can you believe your first winter in Utah is the most snow they've had in over a decade!!??

Hopefully, I will be there soon and we can go to IKEA, movies, lunch, playgrounds, etc.!! (Just think of how glorious the spring and summer will be--all that greenery)