Thursday, November 22, 2007

We are Thankful


Kate spent most of her time with her cousins: Greta, Owen and Bella...
the rest on this play horse!

Steve, the kids and I did not go home to AZ for Thanksgiving. I am very thankful that my Uncle Dwain and Aunt Sharon invited us to their Thanksgiving with all their kids and grand kids. We had all the traditional dishes and then some. I made our traditional Stevens pumpkin roll, which was a hit at the dessert table. We had a great time eating, talking, laughing, watching football(the men), playing games, making crafts and of course eating some more! We are very blessed to have extended family all around us. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... we miss you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!!! I can't believe you have two kids! And that you're living in Utah, my sister in law is in Orem... anyway how are you? What else is new? It's been way too long! Zandals!

Christie said...

We missed you guys! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks. It's not the same with you guys gone!

cabrenchley said...

We sure missed you on Thanksgiving. Grace keeps asking about kate. We hope you had a great day. We love you and miss you.
Caroline

Hi
This is Sam. I hope you will be safe in Utah. Is Chandler getting bigger? I miss my baby boy cousin and kate.I really hope you move back to AZ. I miss you.
Love
Sam

Mary Ann said...

I'm so glad you found me! Your kids are so cute and you look great! I am in John and Trina's ward now. Maybe we will run into eachother! Keep in touch!

Jenny said...

Bridesmaid! I haven't heard that in years! So good to hear from you. What are you doing in Utah?

Kate is the spitting image of you! Maybe she'll end up being the most popular cheerleader at EA too!!

Julee said...

SOMMER!!! I just ran across your blog...How in the heck are ya?? Michelle told me that you moved from Chandler but I didn't know where. I saw someone write you were in Orem??? We were just in Orem for Thanksgiving with Danny's family!!!! How are you liking it? It is so beautiful up there, but cold. lol I can't believe how cute you and your family are!!! I hope all is going well!! Happy Holidays!!
Julee Dorr

Fred and Meili said...

30+ would be perfect for Hunter and Kate! Call me when you come for Christmas!