Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Late Halloween

I am extremely late posting Halloween pictures. However, I have a good excuse...the kids and I moved into Steve's parents house on Saturday, October 27th for a week before we moved up to Utah the following Saturday. We rented our townhouse out in Chandler and needed to be out by Nov. 1st. With the help of my fabulous sisters, mom, brother, father & mother in law and brother & sister in laws it was a complete success. Our place was cleared out and sparkling on the morning of Halloween...so on Halloween night we enjoyed the festivities.
We first stopped on by the Brenchley's for yummy chicken chili soup and pictures with cousins. Then we drove to the Allen's to see their great costumes and to say goodbye. Lastly we went to my parents and let Kate trick-or-treat around the cul-da-sac. She couldn't keep her hands out of their candy bowl when they bent down to give her candy... it was some what embarrassing! It was a good thing she looked so cute. We were sad that Steve was in Utah working and couldn't be with us.

1 comment:

Fred and Meili said...

Don't feel bad, I still haven't posted my Halloween pictures! The kids look soooo cute! How is Utah?