Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our BABY!

Steve & I had to be at the hospital at 5:30am for our planned c-section. I only slept for 3 hours that night because of nerves, anxiousness & excitement!
 

 
Giddy to see if BABY J is a boy or girl...
(Baby was breech & was swimming in a lot of fluid.  Dr. Lamoreaux said, here's baby's feet, baby's legs, baby's back, shoulders & perfect round head... I yelled out, Ok but is baby a boy or girl?  Baby is a GIRL & she looks beautiful!  I said, really??? I was shocked!  I was 99% sure it was a boy.) 

June Brenda
(aka Junie B)
8lbs. 13 oz.
21 inches
8:00am
 




Biggest sister Kate
(Kate first asked, does she have any birthmarks like me?)

 
Big brother Chan
(He walked into the hospital room & said, where is the boy baby?  I told him we have a baby girl & he replied, well she is really cute!)

Big sister Sage
(Sage said, I told you it was a sister!  Bubba's said it was a boy, but it's a sister.  Sage was the only one who thought it was a girl.)
 
 
First family picture


Gramma Brenda with June Brenda
 

 
Junie's feet 
 

Mama's feet & custom hospital gown (thanks to Swiss Days).


Proud daddy


Ready to go home after 3 nights in the hospital.
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

The Cluffs said...

Congrats on your sweet liitle girl! So happy for you guys, she is so cute! Love that little round face!