Friday, June 8, 2012

Chicago 2012

I joined Steve on his 3 day work trip to Chicago!  What a beautiful city with lots of history to see, do, eat & shop at.

I took the double decker bus/ trolley tours for 2 days & learned more than I could ever imagine (one with 14 stops & 2 with 4 stops each.)  I walked every morning to the Yolk for breakfast & then went to some shops ( Macy's, MAC, Disney, American Girl, Gap, Nordstrom) & tours.  Wednesday night I met up with Steve at Navy Pier for  dinner & the fireworks.  Afterwards, we rode the double decker bus home for the night light tour of the city... gorgeous! I had a wonderful time in the not -so -windy city. But, I wish Stevie could of joined me for more adventures & fun!











2 comments:

Queen of the Hill said...

Those are fun pictures! But the one of you standing so high up on a glass floor is making me nervous! :)

Sarah S. said...

I love chicago! When we lived in Des Moines we would make trips there. You probably learned enough to do your own double decker tours now.