Sunday, October 16, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


I surprised Kate with a pre-Birthday/girls weekend down in St. George. (She was guessing where were going all week; Park City, Arizona, Disneyland...)
She was giddy with excitement when we pulled up to the Tuacahn & I told her we were at The Little Mermaid play. (She kept seeing the commercial on TV & would say, I wish I could go there. Not knowing I bought tickets 4 months ago.)
It was amazing, the play & being with my almost SIX year old for the weekend!





Pictures with the cast:






The next morning we did a little shopping, got our toes painted...



and had lunch & a cupcake at the cutest cafe, Twenty-fifth & Main (thanks Mary for the recommendation.)


LOVE you Kate, glad you are my girl!

1 comment:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

That ursula is CREEPY! I am amazed she would approach her! Now you make me want to go buy delish over priced cupcakes.