Thursday, August 4, 2011

PARTY for Chan & The Sound of Music at Sundance

Chandler's first friends birthday Party!
slip-n-slide, sprinklers, wiggly hose, squirt guns, water balloons, pizza, watermelon, grapes, cupcakes, presents, goody bags & friends.





Happy pre-Birthday Chan-Chan!

Later that night, Kate & I went with the neighborhood girls to cheer on their friend Lyza. She played Gretl in The Sound of Music at Sundance.



Becky & I were thrilled/shocked to see President Uchtdorf 3 rows behind us!


Awesome job Lyza (blondie in the middle), your fans all LOVE you!

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I love your new hair cut. I just chopped mine of too.

Unknown said...

you got a HAIRCUT! twinsees.

you look great. Al and I really wanted to take the kids to see this. Was it worth it (aside from knowing an actress and seeing Pres Uchtdorf)?

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love your hair! Darling! I am guessing Pres Uchtdorf will take any bit of semi-home that he can get! How fun to see him in person! And not at a church thing!

The Cluffs said...

Happy Birthday Chan!!! Umm did you cut your hair, it looks darling!!!! :)