Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tulip Time!

Kate and I had a lovely time at our annual/traditional trip to the Tulip Festival & it disappoint... gorgeous (hence the overload of pictures)!












My favorite this year... orange and pink mixed



Rolling down the hills never gets old for Kate






















Kate's favorite this year... pink & purple mixed


Afterwards, we enjoyed some ice cream at the Thanksgiving Point Soda Shop!


...Kate's chocolate face didn't disappoint either!




Until next year!



*** While eating ice cream Kate said, "I hope I can bring my girls to the Tulip Festival too, but I don't know if I'll be living in Utah or Arizona... so maybe we could just visit for the weekend!"***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Kate, there are no tulips in Arizona. ;)

Almost makes the last 3 months of winter worth it. RIGHT?!

The Nunes' said...

Good Girl Kate... bring your Mama back to Arizona with you!:D