Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Night at the Rink

Steve's work department rented out the ice rink for family night. We may not have any Nancy Kerrigan's or Wayne Gretzky's, but it was a TON of fun! Especially after Kate and Chan felt comfortable letting go of the wall... ( "it is so slippery", this is really hard, why do I keep falling, I wish I could skate really fast!")


She had a half of dozen falls, but picked herself up... she was very determined to learn how to skate!






Chan wanted to play hockey with the big boys.



Sage was content in the stroller with a bag of Cheetos and momma's gloves





After one big fall and hitting the side of her head on the ice, Kate went and asked for her own helmet.



Kate was very excited that she could skate in the middle of the rink (" I'm doing it, I'm really, really doing it!")



The Curtis Family 2011

2 comments:

Kari said...

What a cute family. Great idea to do with the kids. Love all the action shots of Kate falling down. :-) too funny. You look great btw!

Allred's said...

You guys are so cute together!!! I love Kate's look and happy face...