Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday- Double 3's

The BIG 33 today...
slept in till 9am
presents in bed
breakfast at Kneaders

yummy chunky cinnamon french toast & orange juice


went to the temple...

to see this sweet girl get sealed to her parents

came home & took a 2 hour nap
Steve got a babysitter & planned dinner at La Jolla Groves at the Riverwoods

and then the movies

and then enjoyed a slice of this...

Thank you for a super FUN day of presents, birthday wishes, phone calls, texts & LOVE!

5 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Glad you had a great day!!!

Sarah S. said...

Happy Birthday Sommer! What a great day. I went to Kneaders when I was up there last Summer. Sooo good. We definitely need one down here, your french toast made me salivate.

Jen & Blake said...

Happy belated b day to you!! Sounds like you were pampered, and you deserved every minute of it:) Sounds like we will be seeing you in June when Lacey & evan get married!? I hope my baby comes early b/c I'm due a few days before their big day, but I'd like to go:)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ha! You are older than me!! :) Umm, I have never heard of Kneaders. But now I can add another place to my list of places that I have to drag my cousins to when we visit!

Allred's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sommer, glad your day was so amazing, and all the extra sleep sounds so fantastic!!! We seriously need to catch up one of these days!!