Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eleven

Baby sister is ELEVEN months today (and is turning blondie)...




loves to play with her toes

always has a messy face after breakfast


she got really nervous when our neighbors dog came straight for her

the pots & pans are her favorite toys

she claps on cue when you say, "yaaay!"

miss tip-toe

puts everything in her mouth

has FOUR teeth (two top, two bottom)
defends herself around Chandler (Miss Feisty)
loves to be outside
loves to eat
loves to wave & clap
learning to walk

5 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

She is looking more and more like Chan to me. Miss you guys! When's the next AZ trip?

Josh and Nat said...

she looks like a little girl chandler!!!! So cute, we love miss sage!

Miken Harding said...

So cute! How time flies. I'm all for our kiddos hooking up at EA!LOL. I love her flowers, we just started selling them. But I like yours better.

Lexa said...

Is her hair lightening up? You have the most beautiful kiddos! Take care!

The Cluffs said...

Seeing this little beauty gives me hope that I can have a sweet little girl one day! She is just darling, love the pics!