Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Kate!


1. "I want to be three things when I grow up; a mommy, a doctor and Pocahontas."
2. Kate get down off the table. "Why, someone might eat me?"
3. "Hello Sagey, beauty, baby, girl!"
4. Every morning... "who's coming to our house today?"
5. "Mom, I want two things for Christmas; a flashlight and a yo-yo."
6. She has given Chandler a new name, "Shirley."
7. "Mom, you're a Mommy-kid. A mommy because you have kids and a kid because you have a mommy."
8. "Sage, we are playing bowling. What, (as she puts her ear up to Sage's mouth) what is bowling you ask? Bowling is when you roll this ball and hit those pins."
9. "Chandler, how about you take a nap so mom and I can play a game?"
10. "Do I have school today, I think my friends miss me?"

6 comments:

Amie said...

I LOVE KATE! (aka Sommer Junior)

Anjanette said...

Too funny. Where did Shirley come from?

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I can't wait to hear them and more in a few days!

Lexa said...

You couldn't ask for a sweeter daughter :) She is so cute (personality and looks!)

Lexa said...

Kate is the sweetest :) She has the best imagination!

Jenny said...

hahaha, what a funny girl. it was fun to see you guys for thanksgiving...kids say the cutest things. i'm still chuckling to myself:)