Thursday, July 9, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Kate...


1. After doing her hair- "It looks perfect!"
2. When I ask her to do something- "Yes, your heinous"
3. "Mom we don't eat boogers, they are not food, they are just boogers."
4. "Do you want to watch a Woovie (movie)?"
5. "Who's birthday is it today?"
6. Who made this mess?- " I think Chandler because he makes messes and I am your big helper."
7. "Crinkle Crinkle little star, how me wonder what you are."
8. "Mom, after we have tubbie and brush our teeff and read books and wake up and have breakfast... what are we going to do?"
9. "Do we live in Lehi or Utah?"
10. "Ummm... I think I want to wear a dress today."

3 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

OH Kate what would we do without you? She is so cute we miss her sweet little face so much! We love you Miss Kate

Miken Harding said...

Too cute! How fun...she's a hoot...I'm sure there is never a dull moment. Hope you are feeling good. You look great!

Unknown said...

Does she really call you "heinous"? That's funny.

How are you doing/feeling? Any news on all that jazz? I know you are swamped during the summers with family, but call me if you get bored. Heaven knows I am! ;)