Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy Weekend!

We had a rough start to the weekend when Steve noticed someone smashed in the drivers side window of his car and ripped out his CD player/stereo Friday morning... the nerve!
Nana brightened things up by coming to visit and playing all weekend!

I went to the young women's overnighter to a cabin next to Hobble Creek for some smores, laughter and all night playing of Apples to Apples!

Chandler figured out how to climb out of his crib, which means he didn't take a nap for three days straight. Steve decided to turn his crib around so the highest part of the crib in now in front. It has been successful so far, but I'm not going to put anything past the Chan Man!

Kate had her first gymnastics exhibition on Saturday and sure ate it up!

5 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Tell Steve CONGRATS...that's awesome! It's on my list to do before I die someday. Congrats to Steve for making another girl-awesome!:) Hope your feeling good. We are loving number 2...what joy they bring to our homes!

The Cluffs said...

Oh that stinks about Steve's car!!! UGH!!! Some people! I love that picture of Kate that little gymnast!! So cute and proud!

Allred's said...

COngrats on the new girl coming your way, I had no idea, but that rocks. And your little Kate looks like a rockstar in her gymnastic pose!!

Tiff Hunt said...

I'm sorry to hear about the car! That stinks. I would love to meet up sometime. Let me know when you are over this way again.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Hey! My friend did the crib tent, that zips the kid in. He little boy broke his arm climbing out. And when you need your sanity, while they nap, it is not such a bad idea!

Congrats on a new little girl on the way. We might be crazy, but we will be trying too in the next few months! I hope your little doll in another curly haired you.