Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chan Chan the Ladies Man!

This handsome little boy is 4 months old today & is a big hit with the ladies at church. Mostly with the women that are 50+. When they start talking to him, he gives them his ear to ear grin and their hearts just melt? We have had several baby-sitting offers for this smiley guy. Maybe one day we will take them up on it.
Chandler has been a joy to have in our home. There is not a minute that goes by that this boy is not receiving kisses from someone. He has discovered his toes, how to roll over, his sweet little laugh and a pestering big sister.
One of my favorite times of the day is when I get to rock him to sleep. This precious boy even laughs in his sleep. Just when you think he's out... he lets out a chuckle. I know he's just saying, I love you mama, you're the best!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

He does look like he could charm the teeth out of an older woman! What a cutie pie...does he like older woman, say eight months old? Maybe we could hook him and Haylie up one day if he doesn't mind someone with a little more life experience (she is almost walking you know).

Jen & Blake said...

What a cutie! Very handsome, I loved the descriptions. I can't believe how time flies! I need your new address. Email it to me when you are free:) jen079@hotmail.com

Miken Harding said...

Thanks....your kids are adorable. We were way late having kids...gotta catch up to everyone. I'll add you to my list of favorites...that just got erased gotta redue everything! THanks for saying hi! You look great!