Because we LOVE her!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Thursday, November 22, 2012
We drove to Arizona & surprised our families for Thanksgiving!
The look on their faces was priceless when we showed up at their houses, work & the park. Thank you Aunt Shanda & Aunt Christie for helping us pull it off.
We are very grateful for our LOVING & AWESOME families.
(I took out the camera only for one day... I was very disappointed when I got home)
The traditional Thanksgiving Curtis fish pond
lots of sunshine at the parks*haircuts*Someburros*game nights*cousin time*tamale night* movies* introductions of Junie B.*scooter rides*Barros*midnight laughs
Friday, November 9, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
You know your three year old has older siblings when she says things like...
1. "Mom, can I play with your I-touch or is it charging?"
2. "Can I watch one show on Netflix before bed?" "Please!"
3. "Mom, do you like Justin Bieber?"
4. "I don't want to wear that shirt, it looks awkward!"
5. "Chan, stop being so rude!"
6. "Can you text _____ mom so she can play at my house?"
7. "Lets go get a drink at Harts, I'm really thirsty."
8. "Oh my gosh, that is really cute!"
9. "Sagey & Benett sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"
10. "Chan, if you don't leave me alone, you're gonna be busted!"