1. "Why am I so funny?"
2. Lately, her questions start out with, "when you were a little girl, did you ___________?"
3. "Lets go outside, it sure looks like a sunny day."
4. She asked for a piece of candy at the store. I told her she needed to earn the money, so the next time we came back she could buy it herself. Responding, "I don't want to earn money, you should just buy it for me because I am your beauty girl." (I didn't give in)
5. After reading/ sounding out letters from her preschool book, she said, "I am so smart" with a huge grin on her face.
6. When ever I am cracking eggs she begs, "can I crack the eggs, I'm a good cracker!"
7. "What surprise do you have for me today?"
8. "Mom, can you change Chandler, his bum bum smells disgusting?"
9. When dropping her off at preschool, she turned around and shouted, "I sure hope Chandler starts listening to you today!" (Me too!)
10. "Do you think dad will have another sister?" No! "Why not?" Call Nana and ask her.