Thank you for the Valentine sticky notes. I spent over 30 minutes decorating every single wall in my room, using every single sticky. I told my mom to close her eyes and then yelled, "Surprise! Doesn't it look HAPPY?" Trust me, she was really surprised! The first thing she said was, "WOW, you've been busy!" But she loved them because it put a big smile on her face.
I hope you have a "Happy" day too!
p.s. now if only I can keep Chandler from destroying them.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
has a smile on her face from the moment she wakes up
is long and lean
rolls over all day long
takes a binky, but tries to sneak in the thumb
loves to bite on her bottom lip
adores Chandler and watches his every move (which is like watching a tennis match)
still not liking rice cereal
very ticklish under her arms
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday night, Cousin Sheila hosted the annual "Curtis Cousins" party with delicious food and games.
Cousin Anna playing "charades!"
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
1. Kate, when are you going to start listening? "On Tuesday."
2. "When can we play with our cousins, Quarter (Porter) and Hunter?"
3. "Sometimes I wish I was 12." Why? "Because that is my favorite number."
4. "Mom, can we have Robin (Ramen) for lunch?"
5. (While saying her prayers) "Help us make good choices, like ummmm... raising our hands to come to Earth."
6. "How bout eddiebody (everybody) listens to me."
7. What song should we sing for Family Home Evening? "I know, how bout Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip -n- Dales Rescue Rangers."
8. "Mom do you know what 16 plus 16 is?" Yes, 32. "Right mom, you are so smart."
9. While I was saying a prayer Kate whispers during it, "you are forgetting to bless McKay on his mission."
10. "Lets call Aunt Shanda and ask her if she can teach me how to ice skate." Lets not!
11. "I don't want to be a mom, I just want to be a gramma."
12. "Mom, why can we only go to the temple on Sundays?" We don't, it's actually not open on Sunday. "Then why does the song say, I love to see the temple, I'm going there Sunday (someday)?"
13. We were driving and she saw a dog out the window and shouted... "what kind of dog is that?" I don't know. "Maybe I should call Nana and ask her, she likes dogs."
14. "Lets play a game in like zero minutes, that means NOW!"
15. "Chandler, I will help you. It's my job because I'm the big sister."